Our Sales professionals have tree care industry experience in both the field and in sales, and have an affinity for connecting with people. Their expert knowledge is valued by customers and staff, and their values of service and integrity are the face of K Thomas Lawson LLC Tree Care.
The kind of person we’re looking for:
- Interested in a small business environment and building a business with enthusiasm, team work, creativity and dedication;
- ISA Certified Arborist;
- Minimum 5 years experience in arboriculture sales;
- Self-motivated individual who can grow a client base to achieve higher sales;
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills;
- Service-oriented philosophy;
- Facility with cloud-based systems;
- A valid driver's license and safe-driving record.
- CTSP, Pesticide Applicator License, TRAQ is a plus
Why you might love working here:
- We are a successful family-owned business that respects and depends on it's team members to provide quality tree work and an excellent customer experience;
- We put team member safety first above production;
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits;
- Our company is growing and we have multiple opportunities for development of your unique knowledge, skills, and passions.
How to apply: Send your resume and introduce yourself in a cover letter to:
Christine Brodmerkel, email@example.com
K Thomas Lawson LLC Is A Safe And Healthy Company For Our Employees, Clients And Our Community. Applicants Will Be Asked For A Motor Vehicle Record, Background Check And Pre-Hire Drug Screen. K Thomas Lawson LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Our Charlottesville Virginia tree company provides pruning and tree removal services for large and small trees, stump removal, and tree conservation measures to prolong the life of a tree. We service both residential and commercial customers in urban areas and the outlying counties. Our tree care company is known for excellent customer service by all staff, safe working procedures, and quality tree work. We are privileged to work with deeply appreciative customers who recognize the value of trees and tree conservation.
We are located in picturesque central Virginia with an abundance of educational and outdoor recreational opportunities and a thriving urban culture with a variety of music venues, micro breweries, vineyards, collegiate sports, farmer's markets and opportunities to meet people. www.charlottesville.org/ www.c-ville.com/living/